Posts by Country

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TSS Earnslaw


On Monday, November 4th I drove into Te Anau in the stores truck to get it a WOF (Warrant of Fitness). From Te Anau I took one of our buses into Queenstown for the first time. When I arrived I went to the Fear Factory where some friends I met on the road work at. I had a run through and, while I'm not easily spooked, I'd say it was a pretty darn good haunted house - they certainly don't make it easy to just walk straight through.

The next day, after meeting with the Real Journeys immigration counselor, I took care of a plethora of expensive medical appointments. I had blood/urine tests, Xrays and medical checkup for about $800 and took a trip to the dentist which probably sent the figure up over $1000.

That night I took the Earnslaw to Walter Peak for dinner - that, of course, was free.

No comments:

Post a Comment